Another Sunny Day

An early start after a great sleep, we got our runs and gym time in before heading to the beach. I'm not sure what was in the air today but the vendors on the beach were especially irritating. They were whistling at us, yelling "hey! Hey! Hey ladies", and interrupting us during conversations. Usually a quick shake of the head or a "no thank you" and they are on their way. It wasn't so today.

We tried the Casa Dorada beachfront restaurant for lunch. This is still the hotel I want to stay in next time. Food was great, staff were very friendly, and we were well protected from the beach vendors.
Today was another lazy day. We suntanned, had drinks at Billygan's, and relaxed. We witnessed a second couple get engaged on the beach too.

We had dinner reservations at Baja Cantina at Cabo Villas. This was one of my favourite places from last trip and their selection of fresh seafood did not disappoint. The scallops for an appetizer were light and fresh, while my pacific shrimp fajitas were light, healthy and delicious. I indulged in a piece of cheesecake for dessert too. Of course this means I must run extra long tomorrow!

Scallops from Baja Cantina

Enchiladas

Shrimp Fajitas

Cheesecake

Tres Leche

Walking into our hotel, as I remember, the restaurant/lounge here is hopping. People have stopped us leaving the hotel to ask about the restaurant as it has such a great reputation. If there weren't so many eateries to choose from, I could just spend a lot of my time here!

We have had some issues with our maid service. Leaving tips does not seem to help - we have had to call for towels and soap the past two days. However, not leaving tips gets us nothing either so we aren't sure what the expectation is that we are missing!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtles and Sharks! - Diving Kauai

Diving with the Sea Lions

My Visit to Auschwitz / Birkenau