My Open Table Experiment

So, yes, I love to eat.  I also love my Open Table app so very much!  For someone (me) who is not a fan of the phone or calling people, I love that I can scroll through the latest restaurants in Calgary (or most cities) and choose a time and cuisine that is convenient for me.  And Bryan, of course.  With so many great options to choose from, my Open Table Experiment officially starts next Tuesday, on our 4th anniversary, and will run until Christmas of this year. 

What is this Experiment?  I vow to try 1 new Open Table restaurant every 2 weeks and post my thoughts and feelings from the experience here.  Over time, I should be able to accumulate enough reviews that I could potentially write a more thorough, online travel and restaurant guide.  After this weekend's travel guide experience, I am realizing the opportunities I can make for myself as I slowly gain momentum into a writing career filled with experiences I take from my various travels. 

Who says I can't write about the city I live in?  Other people will travel here and I'm sure appreciate some guidance when seeking out exceptional food (and perhaps avoiding not-so-wonderful fare). 

Yes, I love to eat.  I love to write.  Let's combine these two entities and see what happens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtles and Sharks! - Diving Kauai

Diving with the Sea Lions

Laurier Lounge, A Cozy, Relaxed Dinner Club Event